Have a safe ride with Mak FiltersMak Auto Filters
Car filters
CatalogContact UsWhat's New?Useful Info
ProfileCatalog

Home Page

Arabic

 

MAK Filters ProductsSince1994 , Salme & Co have been manufacturing and marketing Oil Fuel, Air and Hydraulic filters plus oil/air separators, under the brand name ( MAK filters ) , Our products range for use in , from automobiles to trucks, tractors and heavy-duty machinery.

In addition to that we offer to manufacture non-catalogued filters on the basis of full technical specifications.

Established in 1991 and counting over 100 employees our company has been active on the Syrian, as well as on the international market, covering almost all Arab countries, as well as many European and African countries.

Over the years we have been importingMAK Filters Products our high-quality material from sources in Italy,  Belgium, Germany and the USA, consequently our products are, and have always been of the highest quality.

It has been the practice of our company to consult European business experts to
further our organizational strategies, and foreign specialists for enhancement of the use and productivity of our machines. With the purpose of furthering the development of its production and management system, our company also holds a solid history of cooperating with the Syrian- European Business Center.

MAK Filters ProductsThe international market can easily reach us via telephone, fax , electronic mail, in addition to our rotational visits.
Through our continued presence on the internet and on various national and international fairs we have been able to present our marketing strategies and products.

Salme &Co. Currently provides the local market with 55% of its sales , the remaining 45% go into export.